Trusted Since 1966
A Rich History
HyDrive Engineering Pty Ltd began manufacturing hydraulic boat steering equipment in South Australia from 1966 and since that time, has been one of the world leaders in boat steering technology. The largest manufacturer in the Southern Hemisphere, HyDrive boasts sales of more than 800,000 units around the world.
The HyDrive Difference
High Performance Australian Made
- HyDrive manufacture their products using only optimum materials for exposure to the harsh marine environment.
- Safety margins on our equipment exceed the requirements of Marine Survey Societies.
- Each product you purchase has been fully tested – we do not batch test.
- HyDrive will constantly strive to provide cutting-edge technology.
- Full support through HyDrive’s worldwide dealer network.
HyDrive Engineering began manufacturing hydraulic boat steering equipment in South Australia in 1966, and is one of the world leaders in boat steering technology and is the largest manufacturer in the Southern Hemisphere.
HyDrive, Australia’s largest selling hydraulic steering for small boats, offers the ﬁnest in smooth, powerful steering, with quality and materials that are built to last. Large horsepower outboards are handled with comfort and without feedback from engine torque.
HyDrive continues to focus on precision manufacturing and stringent testing of the strongest and most corrosion resistant steering cylinders on the market. Safety margins exceed the requirements of most Survey Societies.